At the conclusion of the class digital workshop basic students will be able to:
- Prepare files for the laser cutter, the cutting plotter and the 3d-printer
- Use the laser cutter, the cutting plotter and the 3d-printer by independently
- Understand the basics of landscape models
- Know how to prepare and acquire data for landscape models
- Understand the basics of working with Rhino3d
- Know and understand the use of the Isohypsen-Rhino-Plugin
Build a simple landscape model with cut contour lines, engraved cadastre data and a 3d-printed building in the scale of 1:1000.
Use the GIS-Browser to select a plot of your choice of 100x100m located in the city of Zurich.
Build a 1:1000 contour model with engraved cadastre data and a 3d-printed building.
Alessandro Tellini, Head of Raplab
HIL B 41, TEL: 044 633 49 93, MAIL: email@example.com