Please be considerate of how you use the material and help us to reduce waste by adapting the following considerations for your work:
- Reduce the amount of infill
- Avoid using support material
- Put the 3D print waste and prints that are no longer used into the recycling bin.
- Arrange your parts as closely as the machine will allow
- Responsibly process your offcuts so they look appealing to another machine user before placing them into the offcuts rack. (Rectangular pieces without holes)
- Place pieces that are not likely to be reused in the recycling
Sheet Material Rack
Please only place rectangular offcuts into the digital workshop sheet material rack. L-shaped or irregularly shaped pieces can be processed on the guillotine beforehand.