The SWS offers students and researchers the opportunity to paint models in a professional and safe environment. In order to use the spray booth the following rules apply:
- You need to have a valid ETH-Card and a Raplab-Account.
- Only solvent-free paint (Acrylic Paint) is permitted
- Max. dimension of the part to be painted: 500x500x300mm
- FFP-2 Mask, or equivalent, required
- No spraying outside of the booth
Remember: Take care of the environment and make sure that the things you paint must be painted. Especially structural models with a lot of trusses and voids create a lot of oversprays and lead to great amounts of waste.
Keep in mind that there is always the option to paint your model carefully with a brush or a roller to achieve similar or even better results!
Recycling: Empty spray cans can be disposed of inside of the workshop – please check the labeled container for further information.