How to build a relief facade model with cut contour lines and engraved details, scale 1:50:
- Design a facade 12 by 15 meters in 1:50 scale. The facade will be used as template for your relief model.
- The facade should incorporate approx. four distinct layers, showing different features, like doors, window frames and alike.
- You may want to add extra details by engraving with the knife or the pen tool.
- Prepare a 2D drawing suited for a 1:50 cardboard facade model
- Understanding the basics of working with Rhino3d
- Learn how to operate the Zund cutting plotter
- 1 mm grey cardboard or other, approx. 900 mm x 600 mm
- Spray adhesive
Additional Learning Material (Tutorials)