How to build a landscape model with cut contour lines, engraved cadastre data and a 3d-printed building, scale 1:1000:
- Use the GIS browser to select a 100x100m plot in Zurich.
- The model should feature different contours, engraved information showing streets and plots (AV-Data).
- Select one plot for a 3d-printed building.
- Learn how to prepare and acquire data for landscape models
- Understand the basics of working with Rhino3d
- Know and understand the use of the Isohypsen-Rhino-Plugin
- Learn how to operate the laser cutter and 3d-printer
- 1 mm white cardboard or other, approx. 900 mm x 600 mm
- Spray adhesive
Additional Learning Material (Tutorials)